Rules De La Casa
- Stuffing that authentic Mexican glass or even this beautiful menu in your purse, pocket, or down your pants is "El Prohibido." We will charge you double the price or call "La Policia!" We sell them and almost anything else, for less, if you ask first!
- We ONLY accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Cash, , Discover, Cash, and by the way, we don't take no stink'n bank checks. **Some Prepaid Bank or Credit Cards can not be processed at our restaurant and will not honored, please make other payment arrangements.
- We will prepare separate checks. Please inform your server before ordering and allow us extra time at checkout. All coupons, discounts or promotional deals should be addressed with your server before you order.
- Parties of seven or more are a pain in the burro to service and we have limited resources to build large tables, so Iguana Mia may ask that you separate your group into smaller parties so we can accomodate your party in a timely fashion. Remember - automatic gratuities on large parties or groups have been abolished so take care of your service team.
- Precaución, hot tamales and heavy trays don't mix with free range children.
- Discounts and/or promotions cannot be used in conjunction with each other, at the same table, regardless of the size of the party, or the number of checks. Our rules supersede all others in these issues.
- We are a South Florida Original, established in Cape Coral on September 26, 1990. Though unique in our approach, we remain true to the great heritage of Mexico's culinary traditions, and casual, attentive, and open-armed hospitality. We insist on serving great Mexican Food in a clean, fun, and service oriented environment. Satisfaction is our goal!
- Peso Point Cards must be presnted at the time of service to receive your credits. We do not process later - no do-overs!
Sí, no matter what Race, Religion, Age or Sex you might be, we see and treat everybody the same. If your actions, attitude or special requests interferes with the overall dining experience of other guests or places undue stress on our staff - then you will be asked to Pay Up and Vaya con Dios!